Home Care and Hospice Moving Mountains
Join in on McBee’s sessions at the 2021 Virginia Association for Home Care and Hospice Annual Conference
Face to Face Encounter – Getting it Right
Although not new, agencies continue to struggle with face to face encounter documentation making it the number one reason for denials. This session begins with the basic requirements, discusses best practices and how to survive scrutiny of your face to face encounter.
- Identify current face to face encounter requirements.
- Discuss common denial reasons related to the face to face encounter.
- learn strategies to overcome common pitfalls associated with the face to face encounter.
The Value of Value-Based Purchasing
Value-Based Purchasing is rolling out to all states in the near future. Learn the fundamentals of CMS value measurement, impact on agencies currently under VBP and strategies to improve and track performance for your agency.
- Describe the components of the home health agency’s Total Performance Score.
- Identify key drivers and strategies for performance.
- Discuss the role of data analytics for real-time tracking that will optimize proactive decision making.
Karen Tibbs, RN, MS, HCS-D, COS-C
Director, OASIS Quality Assurance