Virtual Master Class | Feb. 22 | 1:00p.m. ET | 1.5 CEUs | $49
Wounds often provide challenges with reimbursement and resource utilization. Clearing up the confusion early on will promote more focused patient outcomes and ensure you have the documentation in place to support your treatment plan!
Join our McBee experts in this virtual master class as they address the underlying challenges associated with wound code assignment, common wound etiologies and review wound severity definitions. They will identify important keywords in documentation that help achieve proper wound code assignment, as well as identify when queries are needed to clarify what’s in the medical record. Lastly, best practice specifics related to wounds will be reviewed.
- Identify underlying challenges with wound code assignment
- Review common wound etiologies
- Review wound severity definitions
- Identify documentation clues that lead to proper wound code assignment
- Identify when queries are needed
- Review best practice specifics related to wounds
- 1.5 Contact Hours for Nurses & Administrators
- Meets Criteria for 1.0 HCS-D Hour
McBee, a division of Netsmart Technologies, is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.