Detailed, accurate clinical documentation that paints an accurate picture of the patient is critical to your agency’s success in value-based care. ICD-10 coding and OASIS accuracy are key for supporting that patients meet criteria to be on service—make your clinical documentation scrutiny ready.
- Are you documenting need for skilled medical care every visit?
- What does collaboration look like in your agency?
- Are your processes getting in your way of true multidiscipline care?
- Do you understand the negative ramifications of not documenting in real time or copying and pasting?
Join our McBee experts in this virtual master class to step up your documentation practices to provide better patient care and shore up against third party scrutiny.
- Discuss home health clinical documentation reimbursement requirements (MBP Manual)
- Identify homebound status documentation requirements
- Identify medical necessity documentation requirements
- Explain “Painting the Picture” with documentation
- Identify when to recertify or when to discharge
- 1.5 Contact Hours for Nurses & Administrators
- Meets Criteria for 1.0 HCS-D Hour
McBee, a division of Netsmart Technologies, is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.