February 16 – 17
Join our McBee experts, Lisa Selman-Holman, Sherri Parson and Michelle Horner, for in-depth training on ICD-10 coding guidance related to:
- Infections, neoplasms, endocrine
- Circulatory, respiratory
- Neurological, skin conditions
- Injuries, complications
Challenging scenarios and examples typically encountered by home health coders will be provided. Demonstrate your proficiency in complex scenarios and tackle coding with confidence!
Note – This is an intermediate level ICD-10 coding class. Attendees need to have a basic understanding of ICD-10 Coding conventions and guidelines, and the regulatory background that drives diagnosis selection for home health.
- State one chapter-specific guideline for coding infections, neoplasms, diabetes, circulatory and respiratory conditions
- State one chapter-specific guideline for coding injuries and complications
- Identify appropriate use of Z-codes
- Demonstrate coding of more complex case scenarios
This live training will award the following CEUs upon completion.
- 13.0 Contact Hours for Nurses
- 13.0 Administrator Hours
- Meets criteria for 13.0 HCS-D Hours
McBee, a division of Netsmart Technologies, is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.