Achieve accurate OASIS and coding for enhanced clinical and financial outcomes.
We know improving OASIS accuracy can be a challenge for home health organizations of all sizes. With our Home Health OASIS Accuracy and Coding Services, our clinicians provide the most thorough review on ICD-10 coding and OASIS scoring and identify inaccuracies in documentation to enhance education and engrain best practices into your culture. Utilizing a focus on quality and accuracy in OASIS data collection and scoring, you can foster and achieve the best clinical and financial home health outcomes possible with McBee.
The McBee Advantage
McBee’s clinical review team evaluates OASIS responses using all available documentation. After a thorough review of patient’s chart and data contained within the medical record, our clinicians make recommendations and offer insight into proper OASIS accuracy based on trends identified within documentation. We’ve even implemented a Clinician Graduation Program that includes customized parameters for your most accurate clinicians to move from full reviews to coding only, ensuring that quality and sustainable documentation standards are ingrained into your culture.
- Side-by-side comparison of pre-submission OASIS charts with coding and rescoring recommendations
- All reviewers certified in OASIS (HCS-O) with an average of more than 23 years of experience, home health (HCS-D), and ICD-10.
- Recommendations cited with CMS regulations and Decision Health guidance
- Financial impact analysis of potential reimbursement on each chart
- Trend reports showing target areas for improvement
- Targeted training based on reviews by clinician and code