Detailed, timely and accurate ICD-10 coding documentation to improve your bottom line.
To ensure your organization receives the correct reimbursement and is fully compliant with regulatory standards, our coding services are conducted by our certified clinicians with meticulous attention to documentation detail and rigid quality standards. We establish a trusted partnership to ensure that clinical coding documentation is of the highest quality to meet industry standards and that your clinicians are provided with the best resources to maintain accuracy.
The McBee Advantage
Whether a partial or full coding outsource, our clinicians have you covered. Our team evalutates coding decisions using all available documentation before submission, including the plan of care, physician orders, progress notes, and case communication documentation. After a thorough review of patient charts and data, we provide recommendations based on coding trends we’ve identified to help you get the full reimbursement you deserve.
- All coding conducted onshore
- Every coder is certified in ICD-10 coding
- Minimum 97% accuracy rate
- Comments cited with CMS regulations and Decision Health guidance
- All reviewers are RNs or therapists with an average of over 22 years of home care experience.