Over the past 3 years, the home health industry has been challenged with numerous regulatory and financial changes. From the implementation of a new reimbursement model, Patient Driven Groupings Model (PDGM), to dealing with a world-wide pandemic to the multitude of financial reimbursement reductions implemented by CMS, providers have been tasked with finding more creative ways to ensure efficiency while maintaining quality.
Join our panel of McBee subject matter experts as they explore the various challenges providers have been facing and review key performance indicators and best practices for success.
- Review the timeline of the home care industry and the challenges of the last few years
- Identify key performance indicators and how they impact financial performance
- Recognize additional key challenges and opportunities in home care with the transition into Value Based Purchasing
- Laurie Salmons, RN, BSN, Manager, Clinical Consulting
- Catherine M. Bella, BS, RN, HCS-D, HCS-O, Manager, Clinical Consulting
- Sparkle Sparks, PT, MPT, COS-C, Manager, Clinical Consulting