Two-Part Master Class | May 24 & June 2 | 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET | $79
Master Class | May 24 | Understanding Updates to Sections A – D in Preparation for OASIS-E
This session will review the background to the OASIS-E changes and how significant the formatting revisions will be. Additionally, this master class will discuss the details around sections A – D and the BIMS, CAM and PHQ-9 standardized screenings. Lastly, you will receive tips and tricks for becoming proficient with the implementation of these new tools.
- Discuss the initiatives that contributed to the culmination of OASIS-E.
- Identify additional assessment elements, the purpose, and organizational consideration and preparations related to SDoH, TOH and screening assessments.
- Describe structural changes, items additions, and deletions related to Section A through Section D of OASIS E.
- Identify completion time consideration per OASIS time points for items in Section A through Section D.
Master Class | June 2 | Understanding Updates to Sections E – Q in Preparation for OASIS-E
In this session, you will learn about sections E – Q, the new high risk medication item and item specific guidance. Gain insights on the new item around diets, and the nutritional approach item and special considerations for therapeutic diets. Lastly, you’ll learn the new special treatment item in section O that covers chemotherapy, IVs, transfusions, dialysis, tracheostomy and much more.
- Identify additional assessment elements, the purpose, and organizational consideration and preparations related to high-risk medications, pain measures and special treatments.
- Describe structural changes, items additions, and deletions related to Section E through Section Q of OASIS-E.
- Identify completion time consideration per OASIS time points for items in Section E through Section Q.