Now that the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has resumed issuing Additional Documentation Requests (ADRs) after pushing pause during the public health emergency (PHE), it is important to ensure your agency can respond to ADR requests efficiently while decreasing your risk of denial or payment delays.
In this webinar, McBee experts Arrica Canty and Dee Geray will discuss the best approach to proactively plan and have processes in place that make the ADR process seamless to expedite payment or avoid repayment. Additionally, attendees will learn recent denial reasons, share best practices to prepare for ADRs, and how to tackle/manage denials.
- Discuss recent top home health and hospice medical review denial reasons
- Review proactive approaches to responding to ADRs
- Analyze recent hospice SMRC audits
- Take a deep dive into preparation plans for home health SMRC audits
- Provide your agency with best practices for combating denials