Wayne, Pa. (Nov. 4, 2016)—McBee Executive Vice President, Principal Mike Dordick speaks on managing remote staff and workflows in the ever-evolving health care system during a panel on Tuesday, Nov. 8 at the PointClickCare SUMMIT.
- Learn the importance of creating a strategic plan to navigate the complex challenges of remote staffing in a value-based purchasing environment.
- Receive a first-hand account from providers and consultants who have implemented successful strategies for leading remote staff.
- How to leverage technology as a competitive advantage.
- (Moderator) Greg Anderson, PointClickCare
- Mike Dordick, Executive Vice President, Principal, McBee
- Greg Von Arx, CEO, Recover Health
- Christine Merriman, Administrator, Home Health of Western Colorado, VOA
For more information, visit the SUMMIT agenda.
About the SUMMIT
SUMMIT is specifically designed to focus attention on topics and industry drivers that are affecting long-term care providers. Over 1,300 attendees will have the opportunity to hear directly from industry experts as well as their peers on best practices to get the most out of their investment in health information technology.
McBee is the nation’s premier independent health care consulting firm that delivers financial, operational, and clinical consulting services exclusively to health care providers across the continuum of care. For more than 40 years, McBee has designed services to ensure the success of clients by improving clinical, operational, and revenue cycle performance. Corporate headquarters is in Wayne, PA. Additional offices are located in New York, NY, Columbia, MD, Richmond, VA, and Charlotte, NC. Visit us at McBeeAssociates.com or call 800.767.6203. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.