Wayne, Pa. (Oct. 20, 2016)—McBee Clinical Consulting Manager, Tara Padilla, RN, COS-C, HCS-D, presents “Hardwiring Practices to Redefine the Standard of Care at Home” on Monday, Oct. 24 during the National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) 2016 Annual Meeting. She will present along with clinical leaders from Aurora Health Care.
- Learn practical methods to efficiently manage patient care to achieve better outcomes and increase episode reimbursement
- Review reporting tactics used to monitor progress and track patient outcomes
- Discuss the value of leadership engagement and the importance of giving clinician’s opportunities for advancement
- Tara Padilla, RN, COS-C, HCS-D, Clinical Consulting Manager, McBee
- Amy Shockely, DNP, RN, GCNS-BC, Manager of Nursing Quality, Aurora Health Care
- Melissa Jordan, BSN, RN, Director of Quality, Aurora Health Care
For more information, visit the exhibition agenda.
McBee is the nation’s premier independent health care consulting firm that delivers financial, operational, and clinical consulting services exclusively to health care providers across the continuum of care. For more than 40 years, McBee has designed services to ensure the success of clients by improving clinical, operational, and revenue cycle performance. Corporate headquarters is in Wayne, PA. Additional offices are located in New York, NY, Columbia, MD, Richmond, VA, and Charlotte, NC. Visit us at McBeeAssociates.com or call 800.767.6203. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.