Value-Based Purchasing: The Path for Success in 2023
In this virtual training, our McBee experts will provide a summation of the three aspects of the Total Performance Score along with tried and proven strategies for improvement on the OASIS outcomes, patient satisfaction, and the claims-based measures.
Participants will learn how to use the reports from CMS to choose the items that can be improved in the least amount of time and with the least effort when taking into account the achievement and improvement thresholds.
- Identify the three aspects of the Total Performance Score.
- Explain how the Total Performance Score will impact payment.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identify strategies for improvement of outcomes.
This live training will award the following CEUs upon completion.
- 4.5 Contact Hours for Nurses & Administrators
- Meets criteria for 4.0 HCS-O Hours
McBee, a division of Netsmart Technologies, is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Lisa Selman-HolmanVice President, Education & Quality, McBee
- Michelle HornerManager, Post-Acute Education, McBee