Reducing ACH: The Key to Improved Clinical Outcomes for VBP Success
With the nationwide rollout of Value-Based Purchasing (VBP), the focus on achieving exceptional clinical outcomes is greater than ever. At the forefront of this is a concentration on reducing Acute Care Hospitalizations (ACH). In this master class, gain a better understanding of the Acute Care Hospitalization Outcome Measure and learn best practices for reducing ACH for improved clinical outcomes.
Join McBee experts Lisa Selman-Holman, Carissa McKenna and Michelle Horner for a discussion on ACH scoring methodology, key areas that may impact patient care leading to ACH, methods for conducting data analysis centered around ACH and notable methods implemented by agencies in model states.
- Explain Acute Care Hospitalization (ACH) Claims-Based Outcome Measure scoring
- Identify key areas that may impact home health providers ACH rate
- Identify methods for conducting focused data analysis related to ACH
- Review development and implementation of performance improvement based on focused area(s)
- Lisa Selman-HolmanVice President, Education & Quality, McBee
- Michelle HornerManager, Post-Acute Education, McBee