Join our McBee experts for a deep dive into the updated OASIS-E items, including the recent errata issued by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Learn the official guidance and receive insightful resources and tips to ensure a successful transition to OASIS-E.
Whether this is your first training or a repeat, attendees will increase their knowledge of the data set and gain a better understanding of the changes to come with OASIS-E.
Come with your questions and get ready for OASIS-E implementation.
“There is no harm in repeating a good thing.” – Plato
- Discuss official guidance for Social Determinants of Health items
- Discuss official guidance for Mental, Behavioral items
- Discuss official guidance for Pain and Nutritional items
- Discuss official guidance for High-Risk Meds and Special Treatments items
This live training will award the following CEUs upon completion.
- 4.5 Contact Hours for Nurses & Administrators
- Meets criteria for 4.0 HCS-O Hours
McBee, a division of Netsmart Technologies, is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Lisa Selman-HolmanVice President, Education & Quality, McBee
- Michelle HornerManager, Post-Acute Education, McBee