Face-to-Face Encounters: Pitfalls and Solutions
Understanding the face-to-face encounter requirements for Medicare home health services is crucial and complex! Staying up-to-date with the changing rules, regulations and interpretations can be challenging.
Join our McBee experts for a discussion of the current requirements and a break down on what is fact or fiction regarding face-to-face encounters. Learn the common pitfalls agencies face and simple solutions for improved outcomes.
- Define face-to-face encounter requirements
- Identify common pitfalls and misconceptions
- Examine simple solutions for face-to-face encounter issues
- Lisa Selman-HolmanVice President, Education & Quality, McBee
- Michelle HornerManager, Post-Acute Education, McBee