Don’t Miss a Beat: Unlock the power of your Value-Based Purchasing reports
To succeed in Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (HHVBP), it’s essential to stay ahead of the pack. Join our McBee experts Lisa Selman-Holman and Michelle Horner for an enlightening discussion on how to understand and use your Interim Performance Reports (IPRs) effectively. IPRs will help your agency prioritize your quality initiatives and improve your Total Performance Score.
During the webinar, our speakers will break down the various aspects of the January IPRs, explain how the calculations work, and help your agency decide which quality measures to focus on. Join us on January 30 and let’s strategize for success in 2024!
BONUS: Schedule a FREE IPR review with Lisa Selman-Holman and Michelle Horner. Details will be available during the webinar.
- Explain Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (HHVBP) basics
- Discuss the specifics of Achievement vs Improvement vs Care points
- Explain how to use the data in the HHVBP reports to set your agency up for success
- Lisa Selman-HolmanVice President, Education & Quality, McBee
- Michelle HornerManager, Post-Acute Education, McBee