Comprehensive OASIS-E Training: The Road to Success
Prioritizing education for your staff for OASIS-E prior to January 1, 2022, while also performing daily operations and providing patient-centric care can be difficult to balance. Eliminate the stress and bring the training to your staff with our virtual comprehensive OASIS-E training.
Join our McBee experts as they discuss the new OASIS-E items and the updated items used for functional scores in PDGM, Quality of Care star ratings, Value-Based Purchasing and other items that present challenges to field staff and reviewers. Resources such as Q&A updates, assessment tips and scenarios will be leveraged to apply and test your knowledge.
- Discuss the impact of the OASIS
- Discuss an overview of the new Home Health VBP program
- Describe structural changes, items additions, and deletions
- Explain new guidance for legacy OASIS items, such as ADLs and GG items
- Explain guidance for new OASIS-E items
This live training will award the following CEUs upon completion.
- 12.0 Contact Hours for Nurses & Administrators
- Meets criteria for 12.0 HCS-O Hours
McBee, a division of Netsmart Technologies, is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Lisa Selman-HolmanVice President, Education & Quality, McBee
- Michelle HornerManager, Post-Acute Education, McBee