Breaking Down Coding, OASIS & QRP Updates in Home Health
2023 has brought a lot of change for the home health industry with the nationwide rollout of Value-Based Purchasing (VBP), implementation of OASIS-E and other regulatory updates, and it won’t slow down anytime soon. Join McBee experts, Lisa Selman-Holman and Michelle Horner, for an in-depth master class on the crucial updates and hot topics effecting the home health industry today.
Dive into the recent updates from the Coding Clinic that are pertinent to home health and important OASIS-E clarifications received from the CMS help desk. In addition, learn exciting updates to the Home Health Quality Reporting Program (HH QRP) and how these updates impact Star Ratings and VBP moving forward. Gain a better understanding of the regulatory changes impacting your organization and learn best practices for success in 2023. This is a master class you don’t want to miss!
- Identify Coding Clinic updates that are pertinent to home health
- Discuss OASIS-E clarifications from the CMS help desk
- Explain the new Home Health QRP updates and how they impact Star Ratings and VBP
- Lisa Selman-HolmanVice President, Education & Quality, McBee
- Michelle HornerManager, Post-Acute Education, McBee