Virtual Master Class | August 30 | 1:00p.m. ET | 2 CEUs | $49
OASIS-E goes into effect January 1, 2023, but what can your agency implement now to prepare? Join our McBee experts in this virtual master class to understand the assessment and screening tools for Cognition, Delirium and Depression.
Familiarizing your staff with these tools will not only lead to better proficiency, but care will improve by assisting the provider with identification of conditions that can be addressed with treatment and interventions.
- Identify OASIS-E assessment items you can begin implementing today ahead of OASIS-E
- Discuss elements of screening for Cognition, Depression and Delirium in OASIS-E
- Evaluate Interview techniques for successful scoring on the BIMS, CAM and PHQ
This master class will award the following continuing education upon completion:
- 2.0 Contact Hours for Nurses
- 2.0 Contact Hours for Administrator
- Meets criteria for 2.0 HCS-O Hours
McBee, a division of Netsmart Technologies, is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.