December 6 – 8
The Road to OASIS-E Success Starts Here
Complete OASIS-E Training: The Road to Success
December 6 – 8 | 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET | 12 CEUs | $499
Educating your staff for OASIS-E prior to January 1, 2022, while also visiting patients and performing daily operations can be tricky. Eliminate the stress and bring the training to your staff with the comprehensive virtual OASIS-E training.
Join our McBee experts as they discuss the new OASIS-E items and the updated items used for functional scores in PDGM, Quality of Care star ratings, Value-Based Purchasing and other items that present challenges to field staff and reviewers. Resources such as Q&A updates, assessment tips and scenarios will be leveraged to apply and test your knowledge.
- Discuss the impact of the OASIS
- Discuss an overview of the new Home Health VBP program
- Describe structural changes, items additions, and deletions
- Explain new guidance for legacy OASIS items, such as ADLs and GG items
- Explain guidance for new OASIS-E items
This live training will award the following CEUs upon completion.
- 12.0 Contact Hours for Nurses & Administrators
- Meets criteria for 12.0 HCS-O Hours
McBee, a division of Netsmart Technologies, is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.