Wayne, Pa. (Oct. 20, 2016)—The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ (CMS) new payment model, value-based purchasing (VBP), requires home health agencies to identify clinical best practices that improve patient outcomes. In response, McBee presents “Keys to Successful Outcomes in a Value-Based Purchasing Model” on Tuesday, Oct. 25 at the National Association for Home Care and Hospice (NAHC) 2016 Annual Meeting.
• Learn how agency reimbursement is affected by VBP
• Discover key indicators that provoke change in clinical processes as well as patient experience and outcomes
• Steps to enhance OASIS data accuracy, episode management and chronic care management
Bonus: Receive a first-hand account from a provider who has utilized best practice strategies to achieve clinical, operational, and financial success.
• Mike Dordick, Executive Vice President, McBee
• Laurie Salmons, RN, BSN, Clinical Consulting Manager, McBee
• Shawn Ricketts, Chief Financial Officer, Heritage Home Health and Hospice
For more information, visit the exhibition agenda.
McBee is the nation’s premier independent health care consulting firm that delivers financial, operational, and clinical consulting services exclusively to health care providers across the continuum of care. For more than 40 years, McBee has designed services to ensure the success of clients by improving clinical, operational, and revenue cycle performance. Corporate headquarters is in Wayne, PA. Additional offices are located in New York, NY, Columbia, MD, Richmond, VA, and Charlotte, NC. Visit us at McBeeAssociates.com or call 800.767.6203. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.