1 January 2019 - 12:48,
by Devin Curcio
, Comments off
McBee President Mike Dordick will serve on an executive panel for the educational session “8 Essential M&A Questions for 2019” at the Home Care 100 Leadership Conference on January 28. The session will address these eight key questions on M&A in 2019:
- Who will be more active, strategic buyers or private equity?
- Is the appetite for acquisitions versus organic growth changing anyway?
- How likely are SNFs to start buying up home care in 2019?
- Will buyers be more interested in geographic concentration or one-off opportunities?
- How will vertical integration affect activity; is home health buying more personal care or hospice?
- Will strategic buyers prefer small, under-performing providers, or strong performers?
- Will health systems acquire or shed more home health businesses?
- Are more payers emerging as buyers of home health and hospice?
Learn more about the session here.